Question about Element Electronics FLX3220F 32 in. LCD TV
Tv just shut off on its own cant get it to turn on
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jun 08, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2015 | Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX750 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p...
Jan 24, 2014 | Philips 50P8341 50" Rear Projection...
Feb 13, 2011 | Sony KP-65WS500 65" Rear Projection...
Dec 31, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2008 | RCA Scenium D40W20 40" Rear Projection...
Apr 06, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2007 | Digimate DGL26 Television
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: