Question about PSC Quickscan GP5385 Handheld
Hi, I would like to know how to program the GP5385 to able to scan 20 digits. Right now it can only scan 15 digits. Regards, Huygen
Dear Huygen, Please try to reset your scanner configuration, using some utilities from it's manual book (usually available at it's case/box), restore it by scanning it to factory configuration,or scan a label that would enable all symbologies.
Posted on Aug 25, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2012 | Honeywell Ademco 6160 Alpha Keypad Vista...
PROGRAMMING REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY TRANSMITTERS (RKE)
1. Install scan tool
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON - do not start engine
3. Select "Remote Function Actuation" with the scan tool
4. Select "Special Functions"
5. Select "Program Key Fobs"
6. Select the number of key fobs to be programmed
7. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter simultaneously for approximately 15 seconds. The door locks should cycle (Lock and unlock) to confirm that the programming of the first fob is complete.
8. If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step for each transmitter for up to four transmitters in total.
9. Remove the scan tool
10. Exit the vehicle and operate transmitter functions to verify correct programming and operation.
Apr 20, 2011 | 2003 Saturn L-Series
Dec 27, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 09, 2010 | Uniden BC340CRS Base Scanner
Dec 25, 2009 | Uniden BC370CRS Base Scanner
Mar 24, 2009 | 2001 Ford Expedition
Oct 02, 2008 | PSC QS6000 Plus Handheld
Jun 12, 2008 | PSC Quickscan GP5385 Handheld
Aug 27, 2007 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Aug 24, 2007 | PSC Quickscan GP5385 Handheld
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: