Question about Hotpoint Dryers
1. Reset a circuit breaker
2. To check the component you have to lift the top of the dryer.
3. all heating component located on the back of the drum.
4. The problem could be one of the safety thermostats or heating element.
5. To replace a heating element is to complicated if you do not have experience.
6. let me know if you going to do this
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2017 | Kenmore Dryers
Dec 08, 2013 | Hotpoint Dryers
Sep 20, 2011 | Dryers
Nov 28, 2010 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 17, 2010 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
Oct 27, 2008 | Hotpoint TDC32 Electric Dryer
Sep 25, 2008 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer
Jun 05, 2008 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
Dec 07, 2017 | Hotpoint Dryers
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: