Question about Hotpoint Dryers
1. Reset a circuit breaker
2. To check the component you have to lift the top of the dryer.
3. all heating component located on the back of the drum.
4. The problem could be one of the safety thermostats or heating element.
5. To replace a heating element is to complicated if you do not have experience.
6. let me know if you going to do this
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2013 | Hotpoint Dryers
Sep 20, 2011 | Dryers
Jul 06, 2010 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
Jan 17, 2010 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
Oct 27, 2008 | Hotpoint TDC32 Electric Dryer
Sep 25, 2008 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer
Jun 05, 2008 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: