Question about Hotpoint Dryers
1. Reset a circuit breaker
2. To check the component you have to lift the top of the dryer.
3. all heating component located on the back of the drum.
4. The problem could be one of the safety thermostats or heating element.
5. To replace a heating element is to complicated if you do not have experience.
6. let me know if you going to do this
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/vitaliy_f406165329c75ede
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2017 | Kenmore Dryers
Dec 08, 2013 | Hotpoint Dryers
Sep 20, 2011 | Dryers
Nov 28, 2010 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 17, 2010 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
Oct 27, 2008 | Hotpoint TDC32 Electric Dryer
Sep 25, 2008 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer
Jun 05, 2008 | Hotpoint NVL333EY Electric Dryer
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: