Question about NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter: WPN111NA (NTUSNGWPN111)
I have a netgeat wpn111 that my friend gave me i download the softwear for it on netgear and it is installed in my computer but evertime i click the softwear it will just shut of really fast i notice on the adapter the light dont flash so i am guessing my computer cant read it is their a way to fix it can you tell how i will really aprisiate thanks
Enabling Wireless Zero Configuration Utility
1. Click "Start" > All Programs > Start up> Right click Netgear utility> click delete...then reboot pc
2. Go to Control Panel
3. Switch Control Panel to classic view ( if it's in category view)
4. Click Network connections
5. Right click Wireless network connection
6. Choose Properties
7. Click Wireless network Tab
8. Tick Use windows to configure wireless network
9. go to Profiles and delete previous connection or SSID
10. Click Apply then Ok
1. Please click on Start, Run and type in services.msc and click on OK.
2. Scroll down and look for Wireless Zero Configuration. Right click on it and click on Start.
3. Right click on Wireless Zero Configuration again and click on Properties.
4. Under the General tab, set the Start up Type to Automatic and Service Status to Started. Then, click on Apply and OK.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN111 802.11g/b Wireless...
Mar 26, 2010 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Feb 13, 2010 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Feb 12, 2010 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN111 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Dec 04, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN111 802.11g/b Wireless...
Oct 03, 2009 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Aug 04, 2009 | NetGear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0...
Mar 29, 2008 | NetGear WG111 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Apr 28, 2017 | Avira Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: