I have a acer with the acer crystal eye webcam built in it. do it have a microphone with it. if so how do I get it to work?
The Acer with crystal eye webcam will also have a built-in microphone. The webcam is in the center at the top of the screen. The built-in microphone is typically half-way between the edge of the screen and the webcam. It is a little opening with a microphone logo beside it. You can test both audio input with the built-in microphone and the audio output with the built-in speakers by doing the following....
1. click start > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices
2. in the Sounds and Audio Devices Properties click the Voice tab, then click the Test hardware button
3. in the Sound Hardware Test Wizard window click the Next button, if required, click unblock...
4. speak into microphone to do the Microphone Test. Recording meter will show movement if it works.
5. click Next button to do the Speaker Test. Microphone input is now output on the speakers.
6. click Next button when finished doing the readings and click Finish to close the wizard.
Mar 20, 2011 |