How do I reprogram the numbers on speed dial ? and or add them or delete them?
I am trying to reprogram the numbers on speed dial but it keeps beeping and won't let me. Also I need to know how to program the numbers on the 1touch speed dial also. I know ingenious but it seems as though no one in our office is able to.. asap please thanks
Re: How do I reprogram the numbers on speed dial ? and or...
Canon left me on hold for 30 minutes then told me this wasn't their problem and I should call my dealer for service. I'll try that now. Nope - they didn't know either.
Eureka! Lift the panel that covers the speed dial buttons and push the button labeled "data registration". Using the arrow buttons find the speed dial info and figure it out from there. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Guessing that you already know about SYSTEM speed dials, then the 12 buttons on the right side of your phone are the PERSONAL speed dials. When you get dial tone on the intercom, you can dial "9" and the system will either give you a dial tone, or the highest line in the system. If that is not a working line, you need to fix that first (system program 400 assigns lines in service).
Once you have that, a PF button is programmed by pressing PROGRAM, the button, and dial 9 + your number dialed the same way as if you had pressed a CO button then STORE. You can keep pressing PF buttons and programming numbers. Then press PROGRAM or pick up the handset and drop it back down to end programming.
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
needed. Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.