Question about Toshiba Satellite A25-S207 Notebook
I want to go no setup i want to knowthe key to go on setup
Pressing F2 repeatedly as soon as you power on your computer should get you into setup. If you are unfamiliar with changing these settings I would be very careful, some changes made here could prevent your computer from booting which would have to be resolved other ways.I would write down any changes made in case they need to be changed back.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2016 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2013 | Dell Studio Computers & Internet
May 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Pavilion dv6-3025dx...
Oct 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
1. Enter BIOS Setup
1. Press the Esc key while powering on the computer.
2. Press the F1 key, when prompted.
2. Change the Virtualization Technology option
The Virtualization Technology option is in the OTHERS configuration pane on the right-hand side of page 1 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the O key to select the OTHERS pane, and use the down arrow key to move down and select the Virtualization Technology setting.
2. Set it to Disabled.
3. Change the Configuration option
The CONFIGURATION option is on the upper left-hand corner of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the PgDn key to go to the second system setup page.
2. Press the O key to select the Device Config setting and change it to All Devices.
4. Change the Display option
The DISPLAY configuration option is on the bottom left-hand side of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the D key to select the Power On Display setting and change it to LCD+Analog RGB.
5. Save the changes by pressing the End key and then the Y key to. Be sure not to press the Home key -- which restores the default BIOS settings.
Aug 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 12, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-N385E/W Notebook
Feb 06, 2010 | Dell INSPIRON 6000 CENTRINO...
Aug 03, 2007 | Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!