Question about HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Recently upgraded to windows 6.1 HTC TYTN II rom from 3. Many files including pic, music and backup data become unreadable. HTC customer support recommend to downgrade to 6.0 which I didm but I still can't read those files on my SD card nor restore the backup. Any one have any idea?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the solution for the BBC.
Install instructions from forums:
1) goto hklm>system>versions and change what ever is there to .0.4.2 (The leading . before the 0 needs to be there)
2) Install bbconnect cab file.
3) If you don't get the check boxes at the end of the install (Calendar, notes, etc). Re-run the install (it will remove the 1st instance), I always get it the second time.
4) Wait for Blackberry to finish "setting up device for first use" and let it reboot.
5) On reboot, status will now show the PIN number.
6) Open the Blackberry connect desktop application. (Make sure you have access to your corporate e-mail) If you do you will see "Configure Wireless Device" as active.
7) Plug in the Tilt and wait for Activsync to finish syncing and says "connected".
8) In the BB Connect desktop application hit the "Configure Wireless"
9) When finished unplug Tilt and soft reset.
10) You should be good to go at this point.
- Get BBconnect cab file from: http://www.america.htc.com/mobile/connect/8925/
- Make sure your remove all ActiveSync synchrnonization in Comm Manager -> Active Sync-> Options for your PIM.
- Install cab and run blackberry app
- Go in PIM tab and selct all PIM items you want to sync with
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
i know this is old, but i recently bought an acer phone and my gprs internet stoped working as well, the 'E' (i think it stands for edge) changed to 'G' and the gprs internet stopped working, its a postpaid connection.
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
Have you completed the alignment procedure? The phone will not let you progress until alignment is complete.
Once complete, click "OK" in the top right corner to exit the screen.
If this has fixed your problem then please take a moment to rate my answer, if not then please give more detail about what's happening and I'll try to assist you further. I don't have your exact model, but have owned a few other HTC models using both Windows Mobile (like yours) and Android operating systems so I'm confident that if the problem has a fix I can help you to find it..
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
Testimonial: "Your realy a guru on this field... Thank you very much Its very helpful. "
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
Apr 28, 2011 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
note that during the update process, the device will be Hard Reset and
anything that is NOT part of the Operating System (contacts, calendar,
music, etc) will be permanently deleted; always make a point of backing up your device's data on a regular basis!
Before you proceed, please confirm that this software upgrade is a newer version than what is currently loaded on your device. If it is the same version and your device is operating normally, there is no need to reload the software.
determine the software version running on your device, go to Start >
Settings > System Folder > Device Information > Software
Validate that the ROM version is 2.10.502.4 if it is not, you will need to update the software on you device.
Before you run the ROM Upgrade Utility (RUU), make sure you check and do the following first:
General Procedure on Installing the ROM Update
Apr 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 21, 2010 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Jul 18, 2009 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
May 29, 2009 | HTC P4350 Smartphone
Mar 19, 2009 | BargainCell AT&T HTC 8925 Tilt Smartphone...
Feb 27, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jul 04, 2008 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Dec 13, 2013 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: