Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
This may work for you
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP2000
Oct 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
May 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: