Question about D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless Router
Make sure your modem is plugged into your WAN port on your router and your computer is plugged into your LAN port on the router, then turn everything off (unplug what doesn't have a switch) then turn the modem on first and let all the lights come on on the modem, then turn the router on and let all the lights come on on it then turn the computer on. Don't turn the next item on until the previous item has all the lights on that are going to come on.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2012 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Jun 12, 2011 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
Connect your computer directly to your cable or DSL modem. If you see a log-in screen for your Internet Service Provider, make a note of the user name and password.
Dec 29, 2010 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Apr 30, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Dec 28, 2009 | D-Link Vonage-enabled Wireless Router...
Sep 24, 2009 | D-Link Dlink DI-514 Air Wireless 2.4 GHz...
Jun 07, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Oct 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2008 | D-Link DI-604 4-Port Cable/DSL Router...
Jun 29, 2012 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: