Question about Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
I have a sony walkman Mp3 player-NWD-B105F, when i switch it on the the icons are displayed, then if i press the play/pause button it automatically says power off and restarts again..
How to get C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository that you call STMP?because i try to search there is nothing names folder driverstore. pls help me and ASAP pls.
Posted on Oct 20, 2011
I tried something and it seemed to work ( though how long it will lst I don't know ).
1. Let the battery go dead
2. Put the player in the USB port
3. Update with latest Flash Driver ( check the format option )
4. When finished, remove from the USB port WITHOUT disabling the port through Windows ( just pull it out )
5. Hold down the play button and keep it held down.
6. Navigate to Settings.
7. Go to Restart option and click ok. You have to be quick here since you have to release the Play button. Once you get to the next level , keep the play button pressed or else it will shut off
8. Once it says restart is complete, press power button to shut it off.
9. If you have enough power, give it a try otherwise plug it back in USB port for about 5 to 10 min to get a charge.
10. Remove from USB port the same way as before.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2013 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
Jun 01, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
Mar 10, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
Dec 07, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2010 | Sony NWZ-B103FBLK MP3 Player
Dec 22, 2009 | Sony MP3 & Digital Media Players
Oct 25, 2009 | Sony NWZ-B103FBLK MP3 Player
Apr 28, 2008 | Sony NWZ-B103FBLK MP3 Player
1,380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: