I get on to the home page and try to go to my mail and it goes to the internet explorer cannot open this site...i can access my hotmail acct. but i cant access any yahoo pages. my yahoo email is firstname.lastname@example.org i have yahoo messenger, i loads fine...if you can give me the solution plz email it to email@example.com or you can call me at 206-819-8479
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Close Internet Explorer
Click All Programs
Click System Tools
Click "Start Internet Explorer (no add-ons)"
Access Yahoo, and check your E-mail.
If it works, then one of the "add-on" programs is "hijacking" your web-browser.
Or, you've got a computer-virus on your computer.
It has changed the file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS
to access 'youcansearch' (by IP-address) when you try to access the Yahoo web-site.
No. Yahoo Mail, Google or Gmail are accessible here in our end.
Try to access Yahoo Mail in different internet browser (e.g. Firefox, Opera). If the Yahoo page loads up, then the problem has something to do with the current browser that you are using. You may clear the cookies and cache of your browser and see if that will work. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section. 3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History. 4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it. 5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'. 3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details. 4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache. 5. Click "Clear Now" button. 6. Close and re-open Firefox. 7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari. 2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache". 3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty". 4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences". 5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks". 6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button. 7. Select "Done". 8. Access your email.
Hi there, after open internet explorer click tools option. From there select internet options and there you found a option" delete temporary internet files, history, cookies." Just delete them & then close the internet explorer. After that go for email reading the page will open. Thanks & waiting for your feedback.
If you can get to the internet, but Yahoo is not opening, then try to clear the cookies, cache, and internet files of your internet browser. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer version 6 1. Open IE6 > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Click the Delete Cookies button and Delete History. 3. Click on OK > Close and re-open your IE6. 4. Try accessing yahoo.com.
* For Internet Explorer version 7 1. Open IE7 > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Click the "Delete" button under the Browsing History option. 3. Delete the Cookies, Internet Files 4. Click on OK > Close and re-open IE7 5. Try accessing yahoo.com.
* For Mozilla FireFox 1. Open Firefox > Tools 2. Select "Clear Recent History" 3. Select Cookies, Cache, Browsing and Download History. 4. Close and re-open Firefox 5. Access yahoo.com.
try clearing the browsing history in internet explorer options so it clears out the cookies just go to internet explorer options and click delete it should be under browsing history then try again it should then let you open attachments in yahoo
Make sure that you have Internet connection by going to other websites which you don't normally visit. If you have security software, try disabling it temporarily then try to click on the links again.
If you're using Internet Explorer browser, clear temporary internet files which are unnecessary. To do that, open Internet Explorer, at the top of the bar, click on Tools>Internet Options> then click on Delete Cookies, Delete Files and Clear History.
If you have Mozilla Firefox browser, go to Tools and click on Clear Private Data.
If you still can't access the links on your yahoo homepage, check if you can access links from other websites. If you're also having problems with other websites, it's a browser issue.
In cases like this, if you have Internet Explorer and you have this problem, I would suggest downloading Mozilla Firefox from www.mozilla.com
Also try to reboot your computer and modem..
And scan the computer for possible virus infection using a security software..
You may also contact your ISP so they can check if there's any latency or fluctuations on their end.