There's a virus in my asus eee pc 2G surf and hard to connect to the internet. is it better to reformat it? How?
Check Two Solution:
Install Antivirus - Install new Symentec Antivirus Updated copy, and scan all Internet file, folder & Computer.
If problem presists - then format your Notbook or only your Notebook 'C' Drive
To format -
Windows XP installation:
1. Restart your notebook - and immedietly click on F2 key/Del button
2. Boot your computer from CD Drive
3. save your setting
4. it Running System File.
5. Then Create partition press Enter-(Delete previous partition)-press 'L'to delete your 'C' partition, If you want delete all partition, same delete like C drive.
6. Select 'C' Drive press enter to format partition choose option NTFS or Fat32, and Enter
7. It's running automatically then enter operation system windows CD Key and press enter
8. It will take time 30 to 35 min. Depending upon your RAM speed.
9. It will complete automatically and PC restart.
Feb 01, 2010 |
ASUS Eee PC 2G Surf Notebook