Question about Boomboxes
It appears to power on, on/off light comes on when plugged in, mute light also functions, however it no longer outputs power to associated MP3 Jukebox nor amplifies or outputs sound.
It is a few years old but I love this system and I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me to get it working again
SOURCE: Sometimes when I plug my
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Sep 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2012 | Boomboxes
Feb 16, 2012 | Boomboxes
May 20, 2011 | Boomboxes
Dec 25, 2010 | Sirius SUBX1 Universal Plug and Play Boom...
Dec 12, 2010 | Classic Electronics CS-836...
Jul 03, 2010 | JVC KABOOM RV-NB10 Boombox
Jun 30, 2009 | Lasonic TRC-931 Cassette Boombox
Mar 25, 2009 | Sharp Boomboxes
Oct 11, 2008 | Emerson PD6810 CD Boombox
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!