Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
I believe this is a double post. I answered the other post too.
Follow the prompts carefully, you may or may not lose your data.
At the Acer splash screen, you can press Alt and F10 (at the same time you would press F2 to enter the BIOS) to bring up a DOS style version of eRecovery.
· The unit is able to reload Windows from this mode faster then from CD.
· The password by default is 000000 (6 zeros) and it is displayed when you are asked for the password.
· Users are able to change the password in this mode for eRecovery only.
· The system can recover from the hidden image on the hard drive (PQService partition) or from CD/DVD media.
· It is possible to reload from the factory style CDs/DVD or the snapshots that the Windows version of eRecovery creates.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Jun 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Apr 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Dec 26, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Nov 24, 2006 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: