Question about Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
My brush bar does not appear to be connecting with the carpet when I vacuum, thus leaving most of lint behind when I vacuum and not "fluffing up" the carpet. The brush control is set to carpet mode and brushes are rotating. I have had the vacuum since 5/08 and 3 days ago washed the filter and air dried it (even though it didn't appear dirty.) At that time there was a large amount of hair etc.on the brushbar. I followed directions, removed the soleplate and cut the threads, etc, from the brushbar. the soleplate is securely back in place. How do I get this cleanly rotating brushbar to connect with my carpet again?????
These are not real powerfull vacuums (I know not what you have heard) but make sure bottom plate is fully sealed I see customers put these on wrong and the brush does not make good contact
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2015 | Dyson Vacuums
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Jun 19, 2014 | Dyson DC07 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Aug 09, 2013 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Oct 03, 2011 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Jan 28, 2011 | Dyson DC28 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum
Apr 19, 2010 | Sharper Image Dyson Slim DC18 All Floors...
Apr 14, 2010 | Dyson DC15 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Sep 20, 2017 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: