Question about DeLonghi DC60T Coffee Maker
Coffee starts to brew but then the power goes off. I unplug it and sometimes it goes back on and other times not until the next day. Is it time for a new one? I have hard water where I live, could this be causing the problem? Now today it brewed just fine and the power is still on 10 minutes later. HELP!
SOURCE: Coffee Temperature
Hi , if you could open the below cover check the heating sensor might lose connection / if their is possibility to unscrew the sensor try to applied heat sink grease available in appliances repair shop , make clearance to boiling tank thick two papers in applying sink grease,same in warming surface.
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
SOURCE: wont heat or brew!!
Make sure the coffee maker is unplugged there's 120 lethal volts inside when plugged in!
This unit has a replacable thermal fuse. It's a "Microtemp" Thermal Cutoff Fuse G4A00. You can buy five on eBay for $2.70. There are two on this unit and they are in the base concealed inside a 3" white mesh that runs alongside the heater. You will need a security fladebladed screwdriver that you can make by filing a notch in the center of a regular screwdriver.
Posted on Nov 26, 2009
Try replacing the element. What is happening is is that the element is not getting hot enough to pull any water from the tank and heat it and send it up through the shower head to brew the coffee. Sometimes it can be a thermostat but more than likely it is a heating element.
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
SOURCE: My delonghi 14 cup coffee
I was trying to help you out here. Maybe this will help some? I was going backto some customers that asked questions in the recent past and even fartherback. It appeared that no one answeredsome of them, So, I thought I would take some of my personal time to see if Ican help. Even though this Informational site may not have your exact model orbrand, this site will help you a lot. Here is a site link about everything you want to know about CoffeeMakers and possibly yours, from repair to trouble shooting it. b>http://home.howstuffworks.com/coffee-maker4.htm
Please if this helped you at all, if you can find the time and in your heart torate my help and some kind words written would be appreciated for my free help, I would appreciate it.
Here is also my direct link to my own pages of other areas of my expertise forother problems you might have in Automotive, Appliance, and Electronics. DropIn anytime for my help.
Posted on Oct 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2014 | Cuisinart DGB900BCU Grind and Brew 12Cup...
Jan 22, 2011 | Oster HDX23 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 01, 2010 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Feb 16, 2010 | Cuisinart Brew Central 12-cup Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Jul 08, 2009 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Mar 21, 2009 | Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200W, 12-Cup...
Mar 20, 2009 | Cuisinart CBC-00FR 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Sep 22, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Aug 27, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: