- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
these channels are gone now,along with the rest that went a while ago.sadly your ntl box`like thousands more` is slowly dying. the best you can do is upgrade to the new boxes available now.i`m thinking of doing the same cause i`m in the same situation too!!
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Suoper when channels discappear ;o)
Hiya this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for U too -
1) Deleted all th channels & reset 'factory settings' by entering the code 0000, turned th box off waited a couple of minutes & turned it back on !!!
2) You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below (But try without doing this & goto stage 3) first & please let me kno if that works :-
& press download !!!
3) ReConnect & Turn box back on; goto menu & press 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
Reinstall channels & voila