My 6255i was dropped and the top part with the screen and everything broke off. It is now in two pieces top and bottom and i want to know if i can fix it or even take it apart to see if i can fix it. it looks like three orange strands connected it together and those slit into two also. any suggestions are helpful.THANKS A LOT.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The top of the agitator pulls off. near the area where the two square holes are is a clear plastic piece. This pulls out as well. Then you will remove the bolt below this. From there the whole agitator can pull out. The issue is there are 4 plastic dogs near the bolt that have worn. You will need to seperate the 2 pieces to get at replacing the 4 dogs that look like a tear drop. I do not know a good way as they are 4 small crimped areas near the bolt that needs to seperate. I broke a couple and did my best at re-attachment. Quick job just take your time.
Your phone can work again, all you need to do is to get the flexi cable and fix it back in place.
It is not expensive.
It is about $15.
To fix this, these are the processes to follow;
Get the appropriate screwdriver,
Turn your phone over so the battery
cover is facing you. Remove the battery cover and
Next remove the 2 rubber stoppers and unscrew
Remove the 6 screws,
Next remove the 2 rubber stoppers & screws
above the main screen,
Prise the back part away from the rest
of the phone by running your fingernail between where the two parts meet,
Unclip the ribbon,
After removing the ribbon cable,
carefully lift the metal part that is beneath the phone. Another ribbon will be
attached which should be carefully removed.
Take the circuit board & keypad out and
you'll be left with what's below it.
Next remove the top part of the phone
by pushing the housing in whilst pulling the hinge, which the top part
is attached via, away from the phone. This is the hardest part and
you'll need to bend and manipulate the housing the get the hinge out. Be
firm but be careful so you don't snap the housing.
open the top half of the phone and get to the screen, run your fingernail between where the two parts of the housing meets,
Try to open up the top part by splitting it open with a credit card,
replace the ribbon and,
Reverse the procedure for reassembly and it's finished.
Yesterday I have the same problem: the belt of my Sunbeam bread machine broke. My problem is I didn't find a belt replacement yet. Once you have a replacement, to change the belt:
1. Unscrew the 4 screws located at the bottom of the machine
2. Open the top of your machine. You'll see 8 screws that put together the bottom of the chamber with the walls. You need to unscrew those screws with a very long screwdriver (caution with the heating element).
3. There is one screw attaching the heat element to a ceramic rectangle to the opposite side of the chamber. Unscrew this TOP scew.
4. Once all those screws are out you have to force the bottom piece of the machine with a flat screwdriver. This bottom is attached to the top part with some clips on the front and the back of the machine.
5. Once you open the bottom "cap", caution when separating both pieces. You will find a flat cable that is connected from the computerized pannel to one card attached to the bottom part of the machine. This plug located on the card at the bottom part of the machine have one drop of glue securing the two parts. Twist off the drop of glue and you can disconnect the cable from the card without any problem.
6. Once both parts (top and bottom) are separated you can proceed unscewing the 7 screws that fix the motor to the plastic bottom "cap". You need to do that to access the bellt area.
7. To place a new belt just unscrew the bolt that fix the large "circle". Take away the bolt, the 2 washers, the rectangle one and the "circle". Place the new belt around the small circle (motor) and the big circle. Return the big circle to its original location (align the square part of the wheel with the square part of the screw) and push it to set it in place. Return the rectangle washer, the flat washer, the pressure washer and screw the bolt to secure the pieces.
8. Put all the pieces together in reverse order: *screw the motor to the bottom plastic piece; *connect the flat cable to the card; *push the top and bottom pieces together and until all the clips fall in place; *screw all the little screws to the botom of the inside chamber; * screw the little/long screw to fix the heat element to the ceramic rectangle; *screw the bottom screws.
AND ENJOY YOUR MACHINE! :0)
2 SCREWS IN VIEW FINDER TAKE THEM OUT AND PULL IT OFF THERE ARE TWO TABS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIECE THEY SLIDE TO THE RIGHT AND LOCK IN PLACE -IF TABS ARE BROKE TRY TO FIND A REPLACE THE PIECE GOOD LUCK
go to the settings set the light AUTOMATIC,, do not choose ON,, if it will not work you must go with the warranty of it, it is the format programmed of your cellphone that will not allow to enable light, regards JAN_yuanjia