Question about Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Need sequence to program a speed dial on my amplified Walker Clarity Model W-1000.
What button do I do first?
ie. Memory Set then enter number then push the speed dial tab position button?
Can't get sequence to program new/phone numbers
I solved my problem by trial and error!
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over
again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Thanks for help..<a rel='nofollow' href="http://supportnumbers.net/">Toshiba Phone Number</a>
Posted on Jun 26, 2017
Trial and error did the trick. Just enter new number over the old one and it works. No memory- set key on this phone.
Posted on May 13, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2012 | Clarity Professional C4105 Amplified...
Nov 04, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TA824PK Phone
May 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 06, 2010 | Lands Phones
May 24, 2010 | Lands Phones
Oct 12, 2009 | Toshiba DKT 3010 Corded Phone
Jul 13, 2009 | Clarity W300 Corded Phone
May 12, 2009 | Clarity Walker 1000 Hearing Impaired/High...
Sep 11, 2008 | Toshiba DKT2010H Phone
1,786 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!