Question about Linksys WPSM54G Print Server
You can change the IP to ur print Server
or u can type
ipconfg in cmd
and u find the IP
in print server
or send the type off machine and i tell u how u can change the IP for the printer
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Yes. In most cases you can reset your D-link DP-300 series or DP-301 series print server yourself even if you don't know the password or IP. This comes in handy in situations such as when the server has made up its own password after being connected to a new router.
Cross your fingers and try the following steps...
1) Install the psadmin software if you have not already. If you have lost the psadmin software then search for it on the web.
2) Start the psadmin software and click "factory reset".
3) If the software demands a password, try "SYSxxxx", where xxxx stands for the last four digits of the MAC address located on the underside of your server. (Example: if your MAC address were "63 XE 29 44 F2 96", then your password would be SYSF296.)
4) Click yes to confirm the reset.
5) Follow the non-intuitive instructions provided with your server to set it up again. (Note that a Quick Install Guide will likely be more useful than a manual for this step. If you have lost your Quick Install Guide then try downloading it from D-link's website, http:/www.dlink.com/default.aspx Locate your model via "product quick find" or "find your product" then click on "support resources" and look for a quick installation guide.)
Shahzad IT Department Mitsubishi Motors KSA
Posted on Jan 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2011 | HP Jetdirect 170x Print Server
on Dec 06, 2009 | Print Servers
Dec 22, 2010 | Troy ExtendNet 100s Print Server
Nov 24, 2009 | Extended Systems Pocket Print Server
Oct 20, 2009 | D-Link DP 301U (DP-301U) Print Server
Mar 14, 2009 | HP JetDirect 600N Print Server
Nov 19, 2008 | HP Jetdirect J2552A/B (J2552AB) Print...
Oct 21, 2007 | D-Link RangeBooster G DPR-1260 (DPR1260)...
Oct 04, 2006 | Emulex NetQue Pro2 (NP02) Print Server
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: