When I power on my laptop I hear 08 eight Bips after that the IBM logo appears and the Bips return once again and after all this below message appears in my screen:
ERROR 0188: Invalid RFIDserialization informationarea or bad CRC2.pls can someone help how to solve this problem, and why it axactly happened?thanks in advance
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Disconnect any connected peripherals from your laptop. This includes USB drives, printers or external mice and keyboards. Connect the computer to only the charger and connect the charger to a wall outlet.
Restart the computer if already turned on, or start the computer.
Press the "Ctrl" key and "F11" key simultaneously on the keyboard when the Dell logo appears on the screen. The Dell PC Restore by Symantec window appears.
Click the "Restore" option. A warning message appears.
Click the "Confirm" option. Allow the computer to revert to factory settings. According to Dell, this process normally takes from eight to 10 minutes to complete; a progress bar appears showing the time until completion.
Click "Finish" once the process completes. The computer will restart in the same state it was when you first purchased the laptop.
Please follow the instructions below to start up your console in safe mode.
You can do this by: Putting the unit into Stand By. (solid red light on the power button)
- Press and hold down the power button once in standby for 3 beeps including the initial one when you first press the power button.
- Once you hear the third beep the unit will power off into standby mode again, when it does, release the power button.
- Then press and hold it down again, this time until you hear 2 quick beeps in a row, usually the 3rd and 4th beeps.
- Once you hear the quick beeps release the power button again and you will be presented with a message telling you to plug in your ps3 controller, do this.
- You will have 6 options appear on the screen. Please be aware that choosing some of these options can cause you to lose data on your machine.
From here, please choose option 4 ( Rebuild database ).
what this simply is that your panasonic phone has been over power by power supply what you are to do first of all put off the phone for some time then put it on again after it most has relax it self then apply the below instruction to reprogram the greeting message on your panasonic phone again
Panasonic telephones come with a built-in answering machines. You can
leave the telephone as is and let your callers hear a message
pre-recorded on the device by Panasonic, or you can personalize your
phone with your own greeting.
Press "Getting Rec" on the base unit.
Press "Getting Rec" again within 10 seconds after you hear the pre-recorded message, "To record greeting, press record again."
Lean in so you are within eight inches of the microphone on the unit, and wait for the long beep.
Record a personal greeting lasting up to two minutes after you hear the beep.
Press "Rec Greeting" or "Stop" after you have finished recording your greeting.
Record your greeting again if the base unit displays an "E" and beeps six times in a row.
Press "Greeting Check" to hear the greeting you recorded.
The system password been set in the BIOS. There is no way to clear this. You need to find out who set it. On many systems there is a jumper inside the computer that can be reset but this is not the case with IBM laptops. It is a security feature that requires a new chip to be installed. The only alternative is to return it to IBM.