Question about Braun AromaDeluxe KF 580 Coffee Maker
The time is flashing on the machine and I would like to re-set it to the correct time. I can't find my manual. I imagine it is simple, but it escapes me. I tried holding down the on/off button and pressing the H or M, but that did not change the time. When I press down the Auto button, that changes the "brew time" which I don't need. I just want to set the correct time on the machine and make it stop flashing.
Depress the hour key and hold...it will begin scrolling through the time. When you release it, it stops scrolling. (Be aware of the cycling since it has a 24 hour clock, so PM will appear for half of the numbers...). Do the same for the minutes and you are good to go.
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2017 | The Toys
Mar 21, 2016 | Krups KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker...
Feb 26, 2015 | Baby Lock Imagine
Oct 01, 2014 | Timex Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 30, 2014 | Timex T065s Solar Powered- Radio...
Apr 30, 2014 | Baby Lock Imagine
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
CLOCK. The display will read SET
TIME. Use the memory preset #s to
enter in the desired time, hours and minutes. The clock will then begin
from that time.
Nov 19, 2010 | 2008 Ford Escape
Aug 31, 2010 | Sangean H201 AM/FM Radio
Apr 01, 2010 | Citizen BL5314 52E WR200 Eco-Drive scyba...
Jun 13, 2009 | Braun AromaDeluxe KF 580 Coffee Maker
Mar 18, 2017 | Braun AromaDeluxe KF 580 Coffee Maker
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: