Question about Dell F3534 Touchpad
First reinstall your touchpad driver if its program doesn't work then open the driver software and there will an option for disabling the touchpad.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5120 Notebook
Feb 28, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
Mar 25, 2011 | Advent Netbook
Mar 06, 2011 | Dell Latitude E5400 Laptop
Dec 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2010 | Dell F3534 Touchpad
Oct 19, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Jul 10, 2008 | Dell F3534 Touchpad
Nov 03, 2007 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO D-7830 Notebook
1,707 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: