Question about Wireless Access Points
I mistakenly enable filter in my senao noc 8610, and now i can not connect to the senao either wiredly or wirelessly, please how do i gain access again.
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | EnGenius ECB-8610S 802.11a/b/g Wireless...
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Jul 18, 2009 | SENAO NL-2611CB5 PLUS (NL2611CB5PLUS)
Apr 27, 2009 | EnGenius / EOC-8610 EXT / 54Mbps /...
May 08, 2008 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!