Question about KitchenAid KCM511 Coffee Maker
The water filter is gross, can I clean it or do I need to get a replacement?
According to kitchen aid reps, you can not clean the filter, you can only buy a new one from them for it. i have cleaned mine, but it is only a limited solution
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2015 | Jura Capresso Impressa Z5 Espresso/Coffee...
Apr 23, 2014 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
May 10, 2012 | Saeco Caffe Charisma Espresso Machine
No 066 mean Failure to read impulses by volumetric flow meter of turbine during coffee dispensing.
The Possible causes are.
1. No Water - check water mains.
2. Broken water pump- Check water pump if it stuck or completely damage replace.
3. The coffee dose is too much- reduce the coffee dose.
4. Coffee ground is too fine- Adjust grinder to more gross coffee.
5. Clogged filters -Replace filters.
6. Coffee solenoid valve clogged or defective -Clean it o replace it.
7. Broken flow meter- Clean from scale deposits or replace.
Sep 29, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
May 02, 2010 | Saeco Spidem Villa
Feb 27, 2010 | FrancisFrancis! X1 - Stainless Steel...
Oct 04, 2009 | Braun Tassimo Coffee Maker
Mar 30, 2009 | KitchenAid JAVASTUDIO KCM534 14-Cup Coffee...
Nov 23, 2007 | Mr. Coffee FTXSS23GTF Coffee Maker
535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert