Question about KitchenAid KCM511 Coffee Maker
The water filter is gross, can I clean it or do I need to get a replacement?
According to kitchen aid reps, you can not clean the filter, you can only buy a new one from them for it. i have cleaned mine, but it is only a limited solution
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2016 | Dyson DC25 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum
Dec 22, 2013 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Nov 20, 2013 | Kenmore 20722
No 066 mean Failure to read impulses by volumetric flow meter of turbine during coffee dispensing.
The Possible causes are.
1. No Water - check water mains.
2. Broken water pump- Check water pump if it stuck or completely damage replace.
3. The coffee dose is too much- reduce the coffee dose.
4. Coffee ground is too fine- Adjust grinder to more gross coffee.
5. Clogged filters -Replace filters.
6. Coffee solenoid valve clogged or defective -Clean it o replace it.
7. Broken flow meter- Clean from scale deposits or replace.
Sep 29, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Oct 16, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 20, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Jun 02, 2009 | Kenmore 24 in. 15689 Built-in Dishwasher
Feb 17, 2008 | Washing Machines
Dec 06, 2006 | Whirlpool GD5SHAX Side by Side...
535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert