Question about KitchenAid KCM511 Coffee Maker
The water filter is gross, can I clean it or do I need to get a replacement?
According to kitchen aid reps, you can not clean the filter, you can only buy a new one from them for it. i have cleaned mine, but it is only a limited solution
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2016 | Dyson DC25 Animal Bagless Upright Vacuum
Dec 22, 2013 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Nov 20, 2013 | Kenmore 20722
No 066 mean Failure to read impulses by volumetric flow meter of turbine during coffee dispensing.
The Possible causes are.
1. No Water - check water mains.
2. Broken water pump- Check water pump if it stuck or completely damage replace.
3. The coffee dose is too much- reduce the coffee dose.
4. Coffee ground is too fine- Adjust grinder to more gross coffee.
5. Clogged filters -Replace filters.
6. Coffee solenoid valve clogged or defective -Clean it o replace it.
7. Broken flow meter- Clean from scale deposits or replace.
Sep 29, 2010 | Espresso RMI La Cimbali Espresso Machine
Oct 16, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 20, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Jun 02, 2009 | Kenmore 24 in. 15689 Built-in Dishwasher
Dec 06, 2006 | Whirlpool GD5SHAX Side by Side...
545 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert