Question about Computers & Internet
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.Download reginout intel partner
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
It sounds like lack of memory or hard disk is full.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2012 | YouTube Videos
Jul 04, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Apr 11, 2011 | HP TouchSmart IQ770 PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Apr 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!