Question about Websites
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.Download reginout intel partner
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
It sounds like lack of memory or hard disk is full.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2014 | Websites
Mar 22, 2014 | YouTube Videos
Jun 26, 2012 | YouTube Videos
Jul 04, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Mar 18, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Jan 02, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Aug 31, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Apr 21, 2009 | YouTube Videos
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!