Question about HP Photosmart 2610xi All-In-One InkJet Printer
There must be on obstruction in the paper path, either there is a piece of paper or caked or hardened ink along its way, the indicator that it pulls from the other side suggest that it is touching somethng try t open it up again and see, and see the paper guide matches the size of your paper say letter size in this way the feeding will not be crooked
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2011 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3110 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8150 InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 30, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: