Question about Intel Motherboard
This is malware to remove it
Download "malwarebytes" install and update it then reboot in safe mode and run it it will clear all nasties from Myweb from your computer
Please give me a Fixya when done
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have this problem with
That is a file associate with the My Web Search malware. You need to run a spyware scan and get rid of that program, the sooner the better. Your virus scanner might pick it up, but I prefer Spybot Search & Destroy - it's free and still the best one available.
You can also remove the whole thing manually - http://www.pchell.com/support/mywebsearch.shtml
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
this is a browser toolbar, also considered by some to be spyware.
if you dont want it, remove mywebsearch toolbar and any programs assocciated with it. here are some removal instructions:
How Do I Remove Webfetti?
First, uninstall Webfetti from Add/Remove Programs
1) Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel
2) Double click on Add/Remove Programs
3) Find "My Web Search (Webfetti)" in the list of installed programs and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it. You may also want to uninstall any of the following items associated with FunWebProducts.
5) With HijackThis, scan for and fix any of the entries shown above that may be remaining.
6) Next, open My Computer, Drive C, and double-click on the Program Files folder
7) Right-click and delete the folders for:
9) Webfetti should now be completely uninstalled from your computer.
10) There will be some minor registry entries left behind by the uninstall, however these can be cleaned up by running SpyBot Search and Destroy or Ad-Aware SE or left alone. Sometimes, a few of the registry keys for Fun Web Products are not removed from the HKey_Users section of the registry. In these cases, click on Start, Run, Type Regedit and press Enter. In the registry, click on Edit, then Find, and type Fun Web Products in the blank to search for. Delete any entries you find.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jun 07, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jan 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!