Question about Nokia 5610 Blue Quadband 3.15MP A2DP + Gift + WTY Cellular Phone
The steps to unlock a
password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please
follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Rate me if this is helpful. Good Luck :)
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE ALL FILES!!!
Take the memorycard out of the phone and,
put it in a computer.Use filesystem FAT-32
to reformat your memorycard.
Now the card will work again!
No password, No files will be left after a
This is your solution! Please vote!
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2009 | Nokia 6270 Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2008 | Nokia 6280 Cellular Phone
Aug 30, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Jul 19, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jun 28, 2008 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
May 10, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Oct 02, 2010 | Nokia 5610 Blue Quadband 3.15MP A2DP +...
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: