Question about Fuji FinePix S1000FD Digital Camera
I can not open the door to replace batteries!
Look carefully at the camera body. A symbol (small arrow) is embeded there for open the battery slot. Try it.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2014 | Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z60 Digital Camera
Jul 07, 2014 | Canon EOS 60D Digital Camera
Aug 22, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A470 Digital Camera
To install the battery:
Note: To open the battery door, you will need a paper clip or thin pen.
1. Take the paper clip and use the end to press down on the door latch.
2. Holding the latch down, push the battery door up.
3. The door will slide up and spring open, allowing you to access the batteries.
4. Place the battery into the compartment. Be sure to match the (-) on the
battery with the (-) inside the compartment.
5. Slide the battery cover to its original
Jun 09, 2011 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Mar 31, 2009 | Olympus FE-310 Digital Camera
Oct 31, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 3100 Digital Camera
Sep 01, 2008 | Digital Cameras
May 06, 2008 | Canon PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera
Jun 09, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A310 Digital Camera
199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: