- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok. Maybe you need to charge the Nintendo DS Lite or you might have hit the bottom surface really hard that it hit the touch screen's body in the back.
Contact nintendo, (1)-800-255-3700
or go to: www.nintendo.com
Each time you charge your battery, the charge capacity is decreased. After a large amount of charges, the capacity is decreased to an amount only enough to turn on a/the screen(s) for a second. Try getting a new battery.
Either the battery has stopped functioning properly and needs replacing, or one of the battery terminal connecters has become loose and needs to be replaced with a new battery terminal (as the battery acts as a lithium battery found in a pc to save the bios settings), but they are quite difficult to desolder and reapply, best bet is to probably get another mobo. Touch screen ribbon cable could have worked loose and needs tweaking or the connector is faulty and again needs to be replaced.
Two choices. One: If your console still has a warranty, send it in to Nintendo for repair. Two: Search on some site like Ebay for replacement touch screens and buy one. Replace the faulty touch screen with the brand new one.
you should just replace it the screen is about75-85 $ and if you do happen to do that you would have to send it in you might as well goto gamestop eb games or game crazy and pick a used one up for about the same amount of cash