Question about Polaroid Cameras
If you do not have the software, you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2013 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
May 09, 2010 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Apr 11, 2010 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Mar 17, 2010 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Jan 19, 2010 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Oct 26, 2009 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Jun 07, 2009 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
Nov 11, 2008 | Polaroid i733LP Digital Camera
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!