Question about Yahoo Messenger
Cant log in i keep on getting this error and i cant uninstall it either pls help me
Here's how I solve it:
1. Open your Internet Explorer
2. Go to Tools > Internet Options then click the Connections tab
3.Click the LAN Settings button and a new dialog box will open
4. At the new dialog box, look for the Proxy server checkbox, if this is checked, uncheck it.
5. Then your done, click OK button for the dialog boxes.
6. Try logging in to your Yahoo Messenger account.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 31, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 07, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 28, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 03, 2008 | Yahoo YHT-630 System
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: