Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1.Confirm that the printer is powered on.
2. Open the paper output tray and top cover.
Note: Gently open the paper output tray while holding it.
3. After confirming that the print head holder has moved to the center, open the inner cover.
4. Remove all ink tanks.
5. Raise the print head lock lever and remove the print head.
6. Re-seat the print head into the print head holder and lower the print head lock lever until a click is heard.
7. Insert the appropriate ink tank into the slot at the right end and push down on the PUSH mark on top of the ink tank until a click is heard. Install the other ink tanks in the same manner.
8. Close the inner cover and top cover.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2011 | Kodak ESP5 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Apr 18, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 05, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 23, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 12, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Dec 02, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Oct 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: