Re: Printer will only print page 1 of multiple page...
1. Check that you are using the latest print driver - from kyocera website. 2. If the issue is when you print pdf files then make sure you set the printer in KPDL Auto mode - check the print driver settings about this and the printer menu. 3.You may check if you have the latest firmware installed within the printer - print a service status page (Menu->Others->Service).
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may need to increase the amount of ram in your printer. Or turn it off then on, then try printing the large document. Do this before every print job, if it fixes your error, then you need more ram.
1. On the computer:
- go on Print Preview, if document looks normal go to step 2.
- make sure you are writing in a font of at least size 10
- make sure you don't have ticked "Shrink to fit", but adjust to 100%.
- size of the paper is printing preferences is set up to A4 or Letter, depending on your region
- there is a known issue with Outlook printing in small font, you need a hotfix for that
2. On the printer:
- You have to go into the menu of the printer and see if there is an option for the font, if there is increase the size of it
- In the menu, make sure the paper size is correct
- None of these worked, you may want to reinstall the drivers of the printer
- If that does not work, you may have to put a new firmware on the printer. You can download drivers and firmware from Kyocera website
make sure you are using the KX PRINTER DRIVER first
tray changing the pdl format
in the printers and faxes area right click on your printer
right click go to properties.
click on device settings tab (you have this if you are using the KX driver)llhopefully you are
you will see a button (pdl) click on pdl
changed pdl to pcl5e
1. Go to the following link: http://www.kyoceramita.be/index/service/dlc.false.driver.FS1016MFP._.EN.html 2. In the section "Advanced Search", select "Print" for "Product Category" & "FS-1900" for "Product". 3. Click the "Go" button. 4. Select the "Documentation" tab. 5. Download any document for your printer from this page.
1.install the latest print driver; see if the rip/spool time is long or the printing time is long. The rip time depends by your computer (!) and the print driver (disable the collate option when printing multiple copies of 1 page = on the printer you should see 1/5 spit a page then 2/5 and spit another page for 5 copies of same page. If you see processing the spit the page then processing and spit the page means your computer is sending 5 times the same page instead of sending once and ask for 5 copies !!! ) 2.use network connection instead the USB. 3.expand the printer memory 4.switch the printer from PCL to KPDL or Auto when printing pdf files.
Make sure that your paper sizes match in the control panel of the printer in Windows. It will not only cause the duplex not to work but could cause jamming problems as well. When printing in duplex mode, make sure it is turned on.