Question about Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
Please try to delete the file, if it is already deleted and still having the error message please try using msconfig (type msconfig at start-run) and look for the name of the file under startup and/or under services and uncheck it.
If you can see the file and can't delete it please consider using 3rd party freeware like 'unlocker' to delete it by force.
Thank you for using agadycom.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
this is a browser toolbar, also considered by some to be spyware.
if you dont want it, remove mywebsearch toolbar and any programs assocciated with it. here are some removal instructions:
How Do I Remove Webfetti?
First, uninstall Webfetti from Add/Remove Programs
1) Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel
2) Double click on Add/Remove Programs
3) Find "My Web Search (Webfetti)" in the list of installed programs and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it. You may also want to uninstall any of the following items associated with FunWebProducts.
5) With HijackThis, scan for and fix any of the entries shown above that may be remaining.
6) Next, open My Computer, Drive C, and double-click on the Program Files folder
7) Right-click and delete the folders for:
9) Webfetti should now be completely uninstalled from your computer.
10) There will be some minor registry entries left behind by the uninstall, however these can be cleaned up by running SpyBot Search and Destroy or Ad-Aware SE or left alone. Sometimes, a few of the registry keys for Fun Web Products are not removed from the HKey_Users section of the registry. In these cases, click on Start, Run, Type Regedit and press Enter. In the registry, click on Edit, then Find, and type Fun Web Products in the blank to search for. Delete any entries you find.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
This error normally suggest that a DLL file is missing from the sytem registry or has gone corrupt. This has possibly happened when you have tried to download some content from the internet.
Please try any of these steps and see if it hepls:
Click Control Panel
Click Classic View
Click Add/Remove Programs
Select "My Web Search"
Restart your computer.
2. Click run
click ok button
u will see
System configuration utility
go to startup tab
Please let me know if this helps.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Jul 23, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Sep 14, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Jul 11, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Dec 02, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Oct 15, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 13, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Jun 30, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!