I put the egg in micro oven for five minutes with water.After,four minutes I had big sound from micro oven,the egg was burned and also oven was opened.After,I cleaned my oven and I was check ,it is working or not.But my bad time,it is not working.
This is the problem for my oven.I am waiting for your good answer.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Micro oven-Not working
If I understand your problem correctly, it sounds as if your microwave was operating and the egg exploded after 5 minutes ( which caused the door to open), after cleaning up the mess, you tried it again and it does not work. If that is true, then there is a high probability that your microwave has a damaged Magnetron Tube, Filament Transformer or High Voltage Capacitor.. none of which are something the untrained person should attempt to repair. Since your microwave is a table top model, I recommend that you consider purchasing a new one. The cost to repair would exceed the cost to replace so it is not worth it. I am sorry that I couldn't provide a more encouraging solution.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes, take the rack out and recycle it. I do not know why these micro-wave
company put racks in the micro wave ovens. You get some insulation on the inside
the micro flaking off next the rack.
The mega-tron tube is a very high energy transmitter. The energy will come
out of the top inside the micro wave oven in a wave guide. Micro wave energy
that generation by the tube is high frequency into Gega Hertz. You have a metal
tray in side the micro wave acts like a big capacitor it stores energy in form
of heat the next you know it look like Marconi is putting on a lighting
Leave the wire tie on a loft of bread and put in you micro wave oven to
defrost. The next thing you might see is a load bread burning, instant toast.
----The use of micro wave were invented by the British before WWII. The mega
tron tube generation very high frequency radio wave and these wave struck an
object 100 miles away some of this beam energy would balance back to a
receiver-----You have Radar.... I wish you and your family well being and be
careful of micro wave ovens it can burn from inside out. GB you...stewbison
Here is a simple power test. Place a measured cup of water into the microwave. Run the micro for 2 minutes. A 1000 watt micro will boil a cup of water in 2 min. Check the power output of your machine. It will be found on the model number tag. A 700 watt micro will take about 3 minutes. If this occurs, the machine is working properly. Otherwise, check the outlet voltage, should be 110 or higher. Outside of this, you could need a high voltage capacitor or magnetron.
Suggest you pull the plug out, remove outer cover and place a cup of water into the micro. Set power to minimum then switch on and take note if the fan works or not. If not, switch off immediately and have it replaced(magnatron will burn out if left to run without fan.)
it sounds like it one of your micro-switches inside that control the power to the doors, if one of the switches is bad, it would cut the power , the panenl will light, the turn table will work, the fan will turn on , but you will not get any heat at all, micro-switches run depending onthe unit from 5-10 bucks, when you open the unit you will see the one that is bad, is usually bent or the connector might be burn or melt, good luck..!
if you open the cupboard door above the microwave you should see two or four screws/bolts holding the microwave up there. there should also be an electrical outlet up there where the microwave is plugged in. have at least two strong people. put some blankets on your stove top to protect it. unplug and remove the screws. it should be connected in back by a metal plate also. when the microwave is tilted down at a fourty five degree angle, you can give a little lift and it should pop off the plate in back. it is heavy. get a new one at sears or other appliance retail outlets. i dont recommend best buy. they really screwed me over so i dont send business their way.
You would have to remove the top cover and check to see if the main fuse is blown. Usually a 20 amp slo-blow. There are thermal cut out devices, they will reset when the unit cools, so plug it in the next day and see if the clock and power is back up. good luck, Dale
The sound you heard could be any number of things but I would attempt to verify the basic preformance of the microwave was ok by placing a cup of water in the cooking compartment and switching the micro on for about 2 minutes.. The water should be close to or at a boil after this time ( depending on glass type and power output of oven). Listen for any other irregular sounds while it is running. You may have heard something in the soup pop or some of the electronics within the micro arc but it may not mean it is dangerous. Try the water test first and if it continues to exibit internal noises and burning a burning smell, I would discrad the oven. Table top models are very inexpensive and the cost to diagnose and repair would probably exceed the cost to replace,
In terms of dangerous, there are safety devices to cut off power to the magnetron and other components if warranted. Not sure that helps you but with limited info from your side, diagnostics are 'iffy' at best..