Question about Epson Stylus RX500 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Resetting the EEPROM
1. Press and release the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Press and hold down the Stop, B&W, and the Color buttons.
3. Then press and hold the On button until the LCD screen flashes three times
4. Release all the buttons. The screen displays Init. EEPROM
5. Press and release the Color button again.
6. Press and release the On button to turn the printer off.
7. Press and release the On to turn the printer on.
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | Lexmark X342n All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Apr 08, 2008 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 22, 2007 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Aug 28, 2007 | Samsung ML 2151N Laser Printer
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!