My son submerged my samsung a707 cell phone in the toilet for several minutes is there anyway i can fix this before my husban gets home and finds out or should i just file a claim online with my insurance carrier
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Almost certainly the battery is damaged. I have had this with several clients phones when they have had liquid spilt on them. They are non repairable and drying it out won't fix the problem. You should get a new battery. You can get a new battery for about 20 Australian dollars off ebay.
yes in some cases. but since you switch on your phone without completely drying it out, some problems may arise... like, auto-shut off, no signal, no ringtone, not chraging and even worse, it might die... in cases like wet phones.. it should be dried out completely to avoid shortages on the electronic components. but anyway... try cleaning it with laquer thinner for a minute or two... this will remove the moist deposits that might have developed on the ic's..
i had the same problem but i thnk i can fiX uRs...........u r done with the battery......change it.........n one more thng first takeout the battery for a day or two and leave the cell with its back cover opened......check if it works.............if it fails change the battery..........!
Its one of the most common problem in Samsung SGH-A707.It is mainly due to one reason i,e. your cell got wet.....!!! But you can try following steps to get rid of it:
1. Takeout the battery of your phone. 2. Leave your cell in air for a day or two without attaching battery and battery cover to it. 3. Put the battery back,it should work.If still problem exists, then I'll recommend you to buy a new battery for your cell........and before you put that new battery in your cell,leave your cell in air for another two days with the same procedure.