Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
I have wireless router wgr614 v6 and I can not connect to the local area. The status is aquiring network address. What should I do?
1. check your network adapter TCP/IP settings if its set into "Obtain as IP address Automatically".
2. if the settings is set as Automatic and your not getting IP address then select "Use the following IP Address"
3. use IP address followed to your router address like if192.168.0.1 in router type 192.168.0.2 or192.168.0.3 justcheck the next address IP in your network.
4. after typing subnet IP will automatically set
5. type the router IP address as your default gateway
6. click OK to save your new settings
hope this will help you
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Aug 29, 2010 | Routers
May 20, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Sep 26, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Apr 26, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Feb 12, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Feb 05, 2009 | NetGear WIRELESS-G WGR614 802.11G WIRELESS...
Jan 18, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 26, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jan 27, 2007 | NetGear WGR614 Router
329 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: