Camera wont turn on...gives beep sounds and green light glows when pressing power button
Can some one help me with this..........camera wont turn on...gives beep sounds and green light glows when pressing power button........i have replaced it with new batteries ...still no go....it gives beep sounds when trying to turn on
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: camera wont turn on...gives beep sounds and green...
Does the lens extend in either of these cases? If there has been some malfunction in the lens and it fails to extend the situation can cause the camera to power-off in order to protect itself. Some cameras show error messages before powering off, others do not.
Hold the camera up to your ear and turn the power on. Is there a series of mechanical sounds before the beeps? Hearing sounds but not seeing the lens extend indicates some sort of failure in the lens assembly. If you hear nothing then the problem most likely lies elsewhere, possibly a failed electronic component or something as simple as a loose connection.
Check with your manufacturer for any recalls or technical bulletins, and see if they will service your camera under warranty. If not there are a number of repair facilitys available on the internet who generally have better rates than out-of-warranty service at the factory.
Advance Camera Repair
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
• Plug in the power cord of printer. • Press Resume button 2 seconds then press the power button until the green light on (when pressing the power button,Resume button) • Then release the resume button, but do not release the power button. • While the power button is still pressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. • Release both buttons simultaneously. • Led will blink briefly and then will glow green. • And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ... • Press the power button again then the printer will flash and. Printer is ready for use.
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5
times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (Do
not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is
temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... Printer is ready for use. I hope this solution will helpful for you Please don't forget to click on Four thumbs which are given below & then write testimonial for my appreciation if it is helpful THANKS & Keep Using fixya
HMMMM dis usually comes when there is a falt i your camera . da beep meanss there is an error usually .i think your camera lens is stuck.... and it wont even budge if there is da slightest friction , take it to a repair shop or service personnel
mine is doing the same thing. but my lense wont even close. and when i press the button to power on the green light comes on then beeps, then goes off. so if you get a word on how to fix it let me know.
Here is the solution for your problem. If you look at your camera at an angle, you will see the zoom lens is little bent to the side. I want you to put press on it to snap-it into it's place. After you heard a click, then turn-on your camera. This will fix your cam.
Charge your Supertooth one via the car charger or by attaching a usb/mini usb cable to your computer usb port. Need to charge for 4-10 hrs. Indicator light glows red (needs charging), orange (charging) or green (charged)
Power on: Press green button for 1 second. Indicator light blinks blue. A beep will be heard
Power off: Press green button for 1 second. Indicator light turns red. A beep will be heard
To pair with your mobile phone:
1. Press green button on Supertooth for 5 secs until indicator light blinks red/blue
2. Access bluetooth menu on your phone. Turn bluetooth on. Execute a bluetooth search.
3. Select ST ONE from list
4. When phone requests password enter 0000 and press OK
5. The handsfree kit is now ready for use
6. Clip Supertooth on sun visor of your car so that the microphone and control buttons are directed towards you.
To make a call: Dial number on phone. Supertooth will automatically connect. Indicator light is steady blue during call
To end a call: Press red button for 1 second
To answer a call: Press green button for 1 second. The bluetooth indicator will turn a steady blue.
To increase/decrease volume. Press volume buttons repeatedly up or down. They are situated between red and green buttons.
Hope this helps.
If you check page 45 in the manual, you'll see that the orange light during the half press indicates that the flash is turned on. A single beep means that the camera is having difficulty getting a "focus lock" (usually when shooting in low light conditions). See page 100 of the manual for suggestions on how to improve the chances for getting a well-focused picture.