Question about Nintendo Wii Console
You need to open the small compartment on the front (located between reset and eject) were your can insert a sd card. Above the slot will be a red button labled sync. Press(maybee hold) the button and press the 1 and 2 buttons on the remote. This should get your remote working with your wii.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off PlayStation 3.
2. Hold the power button down until the system turns on and then off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press power until you hear 2 consecutive beeps .When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
7. Choose to 'Restore File System' and follow the process through.
If that doesn't work you can try some of the other options.
Nov 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Oct 24, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 12, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 26, 2011 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Dec 30, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite
Dec 31, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Nov 11, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 01, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 26, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!