My internet gettin slower n' yahoomail suspect being hacked
Hi to all seems after formatting my windows xp my internet seems like choosing the website some are slow, some are normal and rite now my yahoomail always fail to forward mail and suddenly comes up with chat window although i do nothing, by the way the person on the window chat offline already when i shut it off, after a few minutes it happen again whats the solution with my both prob
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: my internet gettin slower n' yahoomail suspect being...
Your computer might be infected by a virus. try to scan and remove the viruses. or you can also check your ip address from www.spamhaus.org if you are listed. then delist your ip. there's an instruction there.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are not able to access your Yahoo account due to password issues, you can reset the password by following the instructions mentioned on the following link:
If you have deleted your Yahoomail account and are now trying to recover it, you can follow the instructions mentioned on the following webpage:
If you suspect that your account got hacked, you can refer to the following link to know more:
1. open internet explore 2. from the address bar to where you see "http://" type mail.yahoo.com and press enter. 3. it should redirect you to the yahoo sign in page to where you see username and password.
Note: check first if you have internet connection or access other website to verify if your internet connection is up and running.
Make sure that your internet connection is not intermittent,
try to log in again and check your password if the caps lock is activated - deactivate first, make sure you have'nt changed your password... if you still cannot log in, try using other computers with different internet provider, if still cannot log in: you will find a link at the yahoomail window that says "cannot access my account" click the link and follow the steps.
hey hi buddy........
please dont worry......
open any webpage and after that page opens you will have lots of option below the address bar...in that select tools-options-personal stuff-never show password and then just click on the clear history if you are using windows 7......
if you are using windows xp,then go to tools-internet options-auto complete forms and then clear all the history........
still if you find some problem kindly let me know...this is not a very big deal.......
tske care.....good day///
Mr. Vidya the problem mentioned by you can be solved by resetting your browser. To reset the internet explorer follow these steps:
1>click on start
2> select run
3>In the run box type -> inetcpl.cpl
4>You will get the internet properties window
5> select programmes tab and click on reset
6>select advanced tab and click on restore defaults
1) u have to open Internet exploner.thn u c TOOLS on menu bar "click" on thn "internet option".an other small window open thn on ther top a link is highlighted with blue colour.in that box u can change ur home page.u can set ur home pager what is ur desired website.
2) U are hacked.u hav to refresh ur window intanly.fresh u have to formate ur drive on which window is installed.thn chage ur Google ID password.
3) Google is unsafe as compare to Yahoo and Hotmail and other messengers