- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
assuming that u have electronics knowledge.so there r basic 4 pins are require to make ccfl circuit working.
1. power supply 10 to 18 depends upon circuit.
3. ccfl circuit on off.
4. bright ness.
to identify them. power supply wire is easily identified by checking voltage.
ground wire u may ceck by continuty from ground.
rest wire u may test by try basis one by one. there will not any fault for doing so.
i hope u can solve ur problem by this method.
plz let me know .
its a very simple and easy to solve problem. The display driver is not set to scale the picture to full monitor. instead it shows it on the center you have two options
1. change the resolution in red alert 2 to higher (1024x768) 2. or find from your display properties -> advanced -> scaleing settings. the picture needs to be scaled to full screen instead of shown on the center.
it is somewhere in the settings, I don't know exactly where because it varies from laptop to laptop.
go and try to find it, if you really can't find it we can do a remote support session and I'll fix it for you.