Question about Televison & Video
I should be getting 70 channels and I am only getting 13 channels. How do I program my tv for all the channels? I can't get to the main menu for setting it up with my RCA remote!
Please post the model number of your TV. You have to get to the menu to reprogram the TV channels for cable vs on air. Sometimes pushing two buttons at the same time on the TV itself will get you into the menu mode. If you use Google and search for your modeel number and "manual" you might get some help there.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2013 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 24, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS320 36" TV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
May 26, 2010 | Vizio L37 Television
Jan 17, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
Aug 20, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 21, 2006 | RCA F32632SB 32" TV
1,194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: