Question about PC Desktops
wow. you know, a virus or trojan program is running to your USB and that program will install to your PC. when you double click it and in continous pressing of enter tab. it will multiple thier numbers.
first thing you do is scan your USB before you open your save files inside. and the safest way to do and you have a continous update of your anti-virus. becuase the main transforter of Virus and Trojan is a USB storage.
hope this can help you.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Mar 12, 2011 | PC Desktops
Feb 02, 2010 | HP PC Desktops
Nov 03, 2009 | E-Machines T5082 PC Desktop
Sep 13, 2009 | PC Desktops
Apr 23, 2009 | PC Desktops
Dec 14, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 03, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 12, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 17, 2007 | HP Pavilion a340n (DQ099AABA) PC Desktop
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!