Unlocking of region codes for Philips DVP 3260K DVD player
My DVD player suddenly refused to play my DVD's (region 2). Over and above some open DVD's thats the only ones that I have ever played on it. All I can assume is that in some mysterious way the region codes defaulted to some other region. I can't find any code for unlocking this player's region codes. Anybody to help?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Remove the disc if any, then press "System Menu" key to enter Set Up menu, move to "Preferences" Page. Press the following sequence in the remote control: 135566 and the "Region Code" will appear. Change the region to 0 to play all regions and press "System Menu" key to exit Set Up menu.