Question about HP Vs17 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
you first install the audio drivers if the problem persists then attach AGP card then increase resolution and pc will ask question do you want to keep these settings say yes then you can see 1280x1024
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2014 | Samsung Syncmaster 730B 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Oct 28, 2011 | Computer Monitors
Jul 04, 2011 | MPC Computers Envision EN 775e 17 in.CRT...
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Dec 02, 2010 | BenQ Computer Monitors
Dec 31, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 740N 17" LCD Monitor
Oct 27, 2009 | Computer Monitors
Aug 11, 2009 | Computer Monitors
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: