unfreeze tomtom sat nave
To fix the errors, you must run the TomTom Clear Flash tool. This tool clears the flash memory on your navigation device.
Select your operating system:
To download and install the TomTom Clear Flash tool on your navigation device, follow the steps below.
: The download steps apply to Internet Explorer 8. The download steps may be different if you are using another browser.
- Download the TomTom Clear Flash tool: Note: The download procedure applies to Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. The download procedure may be different if you are using another browser.
- Click the Download button.
TomTom Clear Flash tool for Windows (EXE)
- Click Save.
- Select the Desktop and click Save again.
- Click Close.
- Connect the navigation device to the computer:
- Turn off the device.
Note: If the device is connected to the computer, for example for charging, disconnect the device.
- If the device uses a memory card (SD card), insert the memory card into the device slot.
- Connect the device to the computer.
- Switch on the device. The computer detects the device.
- Run the TomTom Clear Flash tool:
- Double-click the file clear_flash.exe, which you can find on your computer's Desktop.
- Select the language. Read the Licence Agreement, then select I Agree. Click Continue or .
- Install TomTom Clear Flash is already selected. Click Continue or .
- Click Continue or .
- Click again to start the installation.
When the installation has finished, the message Installation complete is displayed.
- Click OK or .
- Click again.
this worked for my device where NOTHING else would, the original problem seems to come from updates. My device does not keep its settings What should do